Saturday, April 12, 2008

Swimming Swimming

We took our first swimming trip the other day! It was such a fun new experience with the boys, and we just had a blast! Both boys were a little apprehensive right when we got to the pool as there were quite a few other older kids there, and it was a little noisy. They held on tight to Teage and myself for about 10 minutes, and then decided that it wasn't so bad. :) In the end, both boys had a great time in their floaties, and didn't really want to leave!
Just had to share this picture of them in their adorable swim trunks. I couldn't get over how cute they were!!

8 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute! Your vote needs to be more of a surrey type cause at first (younger days) I would say Teage all the way but I am starting to see more of Erin in them too. Hope you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Bailey Bunch said...

They are so adorable little men! I love the trunks! So Polynesian of you guys!:)

Zack + Julie said...

Oh my goodness they are sooooo cute! We just got some trunks for Kale. I hope you all are doing good!

Zack + Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zack + Julie said...

Oh my goodness they are sooooo cute! We just got some trunks for Kale. I hope you all are doing good!

Karine said...

I love how they already have tans and they haven't even seen the sun yet. This white girl couldn't be anymore jealous!!
Love ya Reesers!

Johnny and Eirian said...

Oh my cuteness...