Friday, June 6, 2008

Swinging along...

Since Teage has been home a little more lately, we thought we would take the opportunity to go up to a new park and try the boys out on the swings. They had never been on swings before, so I was a little nervous about their reaction. But much to my surprise, they did wonderfully! I was so excited that they embraced this new adventure. Here are some fun pictures from our little outing. :) The first two are Lucas, and the second two Dylan...hope you all are well!!

3 comments:

Karine said...

Oh man, Gibson will be so jealous that his friends have lots of teeth. Little G-man only has 2 on the bottem. He has been trying to cut 4 top ones for a month now!
The pics are precious, but it makes me miss them tremendously!
Love ya Reesers,
Katers

Laurie said...

Such cuties!! Oh, the joy of swings. What is it about swings? It doesn't matter what age you are you love them. I find myself excited to jump on one right next to sage...until she yells to me to get off and push her! :)

Johnny and Eirian said...

Cuteness!! Thanks for the updated pics!