Thursday, July 21, 2011

One Month Old

Little Miss E turned one month old on July 8th. I can't believe that that much time has gone by already. I feel like Emery has always been in our family. She is so special and sweet. I love this girl so much. She is so alert and attentive, so mellow. I feel like she is kind of an older soul....she is so calm and chill all the time. She is adored by our whole family.....the boys are just in love with her. Thankfully they are mad at me for the lack of attention instead of her. :) They keep giving her a ton of kisses, sing to her, and get in her face with silly voices all the time. Emery is also doing a great job with her eating and sleeping, giving Teage and I about a 5 hour stretch at night. Amazing! I am not the greatest at sleep deprivation, so this is good news for me.

I am so thankful for this little pink bundle! We love you Skittles!!!!

1 comment:

LisaP said...

I love the picture of you with Emery!