Sunday, September 18, 2011

Preschool!

Last year we did do preschool with my mom, "Tutu preschool", which was a lot of fun. They loved being at Tutu's house all on their own, and learning something new every time. My mom did a fabulous job with them, and they felt so special!

Last week though, they started at Miss Libby's house for preschool with other children who are not their brother. :) I think they felt like such big boys. They were SO incredibally excited, it was adorable to watch them. The morning they started they came in early while I was still sleeping, climbed up on my bed, and asked me "is it ok to wear shorts at preschool"? They were already getting dressed 3 hours before we even had to leave! The boys have their own little Mariner backpacks and even get to bring something for show and tell every week. Miss Libby only had one opening this year however, so Dylan is going one day and Lucas another. At first I thought that they would be upset about the fact that they weren't going together, but it actually has worked out wonderfully. They are so excited to have their very own day, and I get some one on one time with the other. I absolutely love it. I love to have that time, I love to hear their stories, and I love that they are so thrilled about school.
I love these little buddies. They are growing up so fast and I am so proud to be their mom!

The boys all ready for their very first day!!!!

1 comment:

Tawna said...

Love it! Love it! Love 'em! Love 'em!