Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day and Teage and my 8th anniversary ended up being only a few days apart this year. Teage was so sweet and planned a fun day for the whole family, and wanted it all to be a surprise. It was extremely sweet of him. In the morning, he planned a massage for me while he took the kiddos for a while. Then we all went to a bead store so the kids could make me a special Mother's Day necklace, which turned out adorably kiddish, and that I will wear every Mother's Day from here on out. :) Then we went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, and miniature golfing! What fun we had! It was a long day, but full of fun and sun and family. That is what we love the most!





Thanks for such a wonderful day babe. You put so much time and effort into making it a surprise, and I am so thankful to have such a thoughtful husband like you!!! I love you!

No comments: