Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Big Kindergarteners!!!!

I am way behind, but I have to show everyone these adorable pictures of the boys on their first day of Kindergarten! The boys were so incredibly excited!!! It was quite a picture....I was on the verge of tears the entire morning, while the boys were bouncing off the walls with excitement! We had everything ready for about week beforehand, had their outfits picked out, backpacks packed. 
On the first morning, we took some pictures of the boys on their big day....smiles all the way. I was worried about how they would react when I dropped them off, but the minute they were in their classroom they forgot all about me and ran over to their cubbies and found their seats. I honestly had a difficult time walking out of that school without them. :( 
They are having such a wonderful year so far. Their teacher is amazing, we are extremely grateful for Mrs. West. She is kind and gentle, but also wonderful about being direct and having the kids take responsibility for themselves and follow the rules. I absolutely love her. I have also had the opportunity to volunteer in their classroom and I love being able to see them in their school environment. They are just thriving, and I am a super proud mom!!!!!! 
I love you D and L!!!!!!!

 Mr D ready to go!
 Mr L super excited!




No comments: