Friday, December 21, 2012

Pic of the Day- Dec 2012

The boys have been SO much fun lately! I just have been feeling extremely blessed and thankful to have such amazing children, and have the opportunity to be their mother. I am a lucky lucky girl, let me tell you!!! And I have felt it really keenly lately. 

The boys are always having fun making up games, playing sports, reading and writing. They are really embracing life and learning right now, and I love it. Lately they have wanted to write on everything! Write notes to friends and family, write their names in all of their belongings, and just about anything else they can get their hands on. Teage brought these huge balloons home the other day from work, and the boys immediately decided they needed to write their names and information right on the balloon. It turned out adorable and I had to share. This is Dylan's balloon. He has written..."Dylan's balloon. My brother is Lucas, my baby sister is Emery, my mom is Erin and my Daddy is Teage" So cute!! :)


The boys were also invited to a good friend's birthday party the other day at Build-A-Bear workshop. Their sweet friend Sydney is adorable, and the three of them are very close. They were thrilled to be able to go with her and all of them had a blast! Since then, the boys have not put their bears down!!! They both got to make Mariner bears....Lucas named his Christmas Tree, and Dylan named his Mariner Bear but now calls him Babwa.....haha. They are so adorable!!!!!!!! I just love my family!

No comments: