Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hey Santa....

We were in Texas over Christmas this year, so we decided to do the wonderful Santa picture there instead of at home. Thankfully this year they let me download all of the images, though we had to pay an arm and a leg for it (Thank you Grandpa Dale!)! I think it is worth it.....just adorable!

 This was the best one, and the one we choose to print, but the others are pretty cute too! I am so thankful that Miss E didn't have a fit this year! I had to prep her pretty much the entire time we were in line, but it worked!! The boys were so excited they could hardly handle it, though once it was actually our turn they clammed up a bit and didn't really want to talk. :) I just love these buddies of mine!!!
Overall, a great day. We figured out a system for standing in line, had a wonderful lunch afterwards with dessert for the patient kiddos, and laughed and talked a ton. Thanks Santa!!!


No comments: