Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Grandma Turns 90!!!

My grandmother is one amazing person. And on April 25th of this year she had her 90th birthday! My grandma truly amazes me every single day. After my grandfather passed away a few years ago, we were all worried about her moving out of her home of 55 years and starting over. But she really showed her strength and is thriving in her new assisted living building. I can't believe what a social butterfly she has become! Every time I talk with her she is off to exercise class, craft club, game night, etc. Just love her!
And on her 90th birthday we all came together and had a big party for her on the top floor of her building. She was totally in her element, smiling all day. :) We celebrated her and her life, laughed and cried and joked around, and had a great time catching up with the whole family. It truly was a wonderful day!






No comments: