Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Boys' Blessing Day

Dylan and Lucas were blessed at church last Sunday....and what a special day it was! Both boys looked dashing in their adorable white outfits (that were just slightly big for them) :), and so many people came to show them their support and love. We felt very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family there to share our special day.

Lucas trying to sleep on Dylan's shoulder :)

Lucas all tuckered out after church

Our family after the big day

4 comments:

Karine said...

Oh Ewin and Teagers....
They are just perfect. I am so glad that your special day was sweet and wonderful, the way it should be. I am sad we couldn't be there, but I know that we will have many more amazing times together with your little family!
Love you all!!

manders said...

They are so handsome, thank you again for having us there it was very special. You look great!
luv ya

Bailey Bunch said...

I love their little outfit! So adorable!:)

Casey said...

I'm so bummed we missed it! I'm glad everything went well. Those boys are so stinking cute. Hope to see you soon.