Thursday, September 6, 2007

Parkinson Family Reunion

This last weekend we had a mini family reunion at my dad's house. It was wonderful to get most of the Parkinson side together, as all of us now live in all different parts of the country. Aunts, uncles, and cousins came in from Vegas and South Carolina in order to enjoy a few days together. We had a wonderful time, just being together as a family. Most of my cousins are now grown up, and the others are definitely on their way! :) It was also the first time that most of the family got to meet our little ones, which was a huge blessing as well. My uncles definitely had a good time teasing my dad about being a "grandpa"!! :) We hope that it won't be a whole year before we get to see everyone again.

1 comment:

Karine said...

Hey look its my twinner in the back row! You are a hottie-boom-ba-lottie!
Love ya Reesers!