Monday, November 5, 2007

1st attempt at rice cereal....and, Halloween :)

This last week was a fun one for us. After the boys received the green light to start with rice cereal, Teage and I couldn't wait until we could make the attempt! At first the boys were definitely not sure about what we were doing. I think they were actually most apprehensive about the spoon more then anything. :) Lucas finally got used to the taste of the spoon (and I suppose the cereal), and went for it in the end. But, Dylan was not having anything to do with the whole affair. He would make a horrible face at me every time I tried to put the spoon in his mouth, and then spit most of the cereal back out again. :) In the end, I think that we got a few spoonfulls in their tummies, a ton on their mouths and bibs, but definitely had a tons of fun!
Our little family on Halloween....we didn't do much, but if you notice, the boys are wearing little dog PJ's with tails. So cute! :)
Dylan: Mom....I don't think I like this!!!
Dylan: Mom....I told you I don't like this stuff!!
Both boys sitting like "big boys" at the table
Lucas: I'm not so sure Dad!
Lucas: Well...I guess it was OK!


7 comments:

Karine said...

I am so glad for the updates! Erin you look absolutely amazing! And those boys of yours just get cuter and cuter. I sure miss you all, and can't wait to see you.
Love ya tons Reesers!

manders said...

Nice job on getting them to eat rice cereal. Maddie wanted none of it. Glad you guys had a great halloween. It was great hanging out last sat. Hopefully we will see you soon.
luv ya

Casey said...

I love the facial expressions. Jackson always looked like we were trying to feed him lemons when he tried new food. Wait till they get to try veggies!!! Hope you are doing well and hopefully I'll see you soon!

Erin & Teeny said...

The boys look so cute, I love the rice cereal 'stache and beard! You're such a great Mom, I'm always amazed at how wonderful you do having your hands more than full!! Love you girl!

Wendy said...

Love all the pictures. Your family is so fun to read about!!

Charis said...

Dylan's face is so funny! Interesting how they had such different reactions to the same food :-) So many fun milestones still ahead.... Hope they are sleeping even better now with the rice cereal :-)

Aimee said...

Erin, i can't believe you had twins! I am amazed. I just don't think I have it in me.

How are you doing? This is Aimee White by the way. Me and my hub moved back to Washington in August. I would love to catch up with you.

Here is my blog. aimeeheffernan.blogspot.com

Hope all is well.