Monday, October 29, 2007

MY TURN!!!

So, I thought that I would give this another try! I figure that once every two months is just about right! So, what has changed? Well, we introduced rice cereal to the boys on Sunday night, and they both slept for 8 hours! Amazing! They both are growing so fast, and it's a blast being a Dad! I absolutely love their personalities, and how each of them are so unique! Dylan is our mover and shaker! They both love to watch TV, and you can see in the picture below what lengths they will go to see it! But, watch out! As soon as you turn them away from it, picture #2! They really liked that BC/Virginia Tech ending! But, they are so much fun and I am loving every minute of every day that I get to spend with them! I can't believe that it's been four months too! It's crept by so quickly!








4 comments:

Wendy said...

So funny!!! You have to get some picts where your kids aren't happy right!!??

manders said...

That is hilarious. They are too cute...

Karine said...

Good job Teagers. It looks as though you got to couch potatoes on your hands! :) I am so happy they are sleeping better!

Bailey Bunch said...

I wish I could get Ty to blog. Not so much!:) Anyhow, your kids are the cutest.:) Love ya guys!