Friday, October 19, 2007

Thing 1 and Thing 2

The boys have been so adorable lately, I just can't even handle it! :) Both of them laugh all the time now, especially at daddy when he is showing them silly faces, or singing a funny song. They also giggle and smile all the time at whoever is holding them. They are such sweet and loving boys, and have such wonderful dispositions about them. Last week when they were sick, we could tell that they were miserable with their runny noses and coughs....but, would that get them down? Nope! They were still smiling and loving life. They are such a joy, and I feel so blessed to have them in my life!
Both boys are now turning over from their front to their back, but haven't quite mastered the back to front yet. They are sleeping a bit better, and still moving around a ton in their cribs. I can't understand how they do it! They are swaddled up fairly tight when we put them down at night, and somehow they manage to wiggle out of their swaddle, and end up on the opposite side of their crib within a few hours! :) My mom calls them "little Houdinis"!
All three of us were fairly sick last week, but I am happy to report that we are feeling a lot better now, thankfully! Today we even went on a little outing to Sears 1st Ave, where I used to work, and the boys got to meet all of my sweet co-workers. I think that they had a lot of fun being the center of attention! :)

Our adorable Thing 1 and Thing 2

Laughing at Daddy while I took the picture

Not sure if you can tell from this picture, but this is Dylan sleeping on his side. He tried to roll over, only made it half-way, and ended up falling asleep in that position!

6 comments:

Karine said...

I am so glad you gave an update because I miss them a ton. I can't believe how much there are developing! You are doing an amazing job Reesers!
Love ya!

Charis said...

Adorable pictures of the boys... and I LOVE the outfits.... to cute!!

manders said...

Oh my gosh your boys are sooo stinkin cute. It's been too long since we have seen them.I love their "thing 1 and 2 outfits. Their smiles brighten everybody's day! Love you guys

Casey said...

I'm telling you, I love those shirts. Your boys are getting so big, so fast! Glad to hear everone is feeling better and we hope to see you soon!

Bailey Bunch said...

The hair kills me every time! They are growing so fast. Time sure does fly by. What special little boys you have!:)

Wendy said...

I'm not at all surprised that your boys are good natured...you and teage are probably the happiest couple I know...I don't think I ever saw either of you in a bad mood!!!