Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My little miracles

There are so many times throughout my day when I look at my two beautiful boys and think, 'are they really mine'? It is amazing to me how your life can change, or even how you look at life in general, when you have a little one, or ones, around you. I love watching my boys discover the world, learn new skills everyday, and laugh at the tinyest things. I love watching the thrill in their eyes as they crawl so quickly across the room, or how proud of themselves they are when they find a way to get that tiny snack from their hand into their mouth. I just feel very thankful today....for the little miracles in my life. How these two babies were less then 5 pounds when be brought them home, and have had no developmental delays at all. How they embrace life, and all that comes with it. I love them so much, and am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. Especially to these two jewels.

6 comments:

Karine said...

Oh, Reesers you are so eloquent in the way you write. You do such a great job portraying your feelings.
I know that your little miracles feel the same way about you as their mother! They light up when they see you!
Love ya girl, and miss you tons,
Katers

Bridget said...

I love this photo. They look so cute and similar with the same hair style.

Peter and Lesha said...

they are so big, they are adorable

Casey said...

Don't you love those moments that it strikes you how blessed you are to have what you have. I know we get bogged down in the crazy part of motherhood sometimes, but I'm so grateful when I'm prompted to see how blessed I truly am. They are getting so big, how fun they get to be together in the bath. I'm looking forward to when I can put Jeff in with Jack, I think they will have so much fun, and I'm going to get sooo wet! I'm excited to see you soon.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

I love how your family IS YOUR LIFE! You fully cherish being a mother and it's inspiring. :) What a cute picture!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Your baby boys are BEAUTIFUL! And bathtub shots are the absolute best. I'm thrilled that you are all thriving.