Sunday, March 2, 2008

Leavenworth Trip

Over President's weekend, our family was able to go on a mini-vacation to Leavenworth with our good friends, the Waggoners. We had a fabulous time! It was great to be able to relax, play with our buds, and go exploring. This was my first experience with Leavenworth...it was so beautiful there right now, with ton of snow everywhere and the shops still lit up with Christmas lights. We were able to rent a little cabin right outside of town, which worked out really well, so we could go into town everyday, and still have our own space, kitchen, bedrooms, etc. I would definitely recommend it!! I am so thankful that we were able to spend some quality time as a family, and that we have such great friends to have fun with!

Our little family by the "pretzel" tree...yummy!


Sweet little Gibson! He is such an angel...I just love him!


Yep....we had to get creative. Our make-shift bouncer for the boys...

Maddie and her ginormous carmel apple!


Our buds....aren't they a good looking family??

Maddie and Lucas hanging out in the "big" chair!

Kate and Reese together again! :)

Teage making sure that everyone can see the town! :) Poor Lucas....

5 comments:

Karine said...

Wow, your friends look like a blast to hang out with! I wish I knew such awesome people! Oh wait...silly me, it is us! Now don't I feel silly.

We had a complete blast with you and your family! My favorite part was when we would have the kiddos down for the night, then we would all play "knock," and eat pastries and chocolates! It is all about the simple things!

Thanks for an amazing trip! Love ya Reesers!

Erin & Teeny said...

I love the pics... it looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for all the support you've given me, I don't think I could make it through with out such a great friend! Lubba Lubba!

manders said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Thanks for the great info on the cabin deal. See you soon.

The Brown's said...

It's been so fun to see your boys grow up and to see that you get to travel and do normal grown up things. Sometimes it seems like we're stuck in a world of babies and toddlers, but it's refreshing to get out and see the world. Leavenworth is a great place to visit. I'm glad you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.

Dayna

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.