Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peek-a-boo!

Some of the boys' favorite activities lately have had to do with them being "sneaky". :) They both love to hide behind someone and then come out and surprise them! Or, better yet, hide themselves behind a couch or chair while you continue to ask "where is Dylan?" or "where is Lucas?"....they just think they are hilarious! They get these little sneaky mischievous faces that are adorable! They are also getting very rambunctious lately. People keep telling me that it is a "boy" thing, but I keep thinking that mine are a little over the top. They love to climb, throw, run, and just act plain crazy as much as possible. They are tiring me out already! :)

Both boys playing Peek-a-boo with Daddy

This is what I mean about rambunctious.....yikes! :) The top one is Dylan trying to fling his brother out of the chair by bouncing it up and down as fast as he can.

I thought that this was cute, and just wanted to share. The boys are also very into giving high fives lately. Even though they are very stranger conscious, they will give a high five to just about anyone. This is them sitting on the porch one day, giving each other high fives. Don't they look big?

5 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

Erin, they are so adorable!:) I love the picture of them on the porch giving each other high fives. That picture does make them look so big. What cuties you have!:) Love you guys!

manders said...

They are soooo adorable and growing so fast. I love your family.
luv ya

Coleman Family said...

Your boys are so darling! It's so fun being able to see everyone's family since we left Bellingham. I'm ashamed to say I didn't even know you'd gotten married to each other! Beautiful family Erin!

Keep in touch!
-Carrie and Dave

Mara said...

Erin- You have such a beautiful family! I'm still waiting to see pics from your fundraiser!!

Kelly said...

Erin your boys are darling! I hope you don't mind if I add a link on my blog to yours. It's so nice to see everyone, even though it's been years!