Monday, September 1, 2008

A Weekend of Reunions

A few weekends ago Teage and I went to my 10 year high school reunion. Just thinking that it has been ten years really floors me, but I am so thankful to have been able to go. I have to admit I was a little nervous about it, what would everyone be like after ten years? But I am glad to say that we had a wonderful time. It was a pleasure to be able to introduce Teage to some of my good friends from high school, see some others that I wasn't expecting to see, and chat and reminisce about the good ol days from Inglemoor. I actually really enjoyed my high school years, and it was a lot of fun to be able to think back and talk about old memories with those that I was closest to at the time.

Teage and I all ready to go...

My good friend Aimee

Me with lots of my band buddies

One of my favorite people in the world...Ian

That same weekend I was also able to go over to the "other" side of the water to Olalla and visit my speech-path girls from college. Jamie, on the right, is expecting her first boy so we were able to go over and have a baby shower for her. These girls were the only thing that got me through my last two years of craziness in college. :) We all were speech-pathology majors, had just about every class together, and were pretty much inseparable for those two years of school. We don't get to see each other much anymore because of distance, so it was so nice to get together and reconnect. We had a wonderful time, even though it was only a few hours together.

Katie, Me, Heather, Megan, and Jamie

3 comments:

Aimee said...

It was so fun to see you. I always enjoy you so much.

Sarady said...

Erin, I hear you about the "bonded for life" situation. I'm so glad I got to finally meet you and see how wonderful you are for myself!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Girl! You're a hotty!!! I especially love the picture of you with your college girlfriends. Good times! :)