Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100th Post

Dear family blog,
Thank you for being there to report all of the Christensen Clan doings for the last 100 posts. You have been there for all of the ups and downs, ins and outs, good and bad throughout the last few years...we really appreciate all of the great relaying skills, cropping of pictures, spellcheck, etc etc. What would we do without blogger?? :)

I love you my crazy family!

nvjddjfkbmmbmmnnmmmnnmmnggggvvvvvbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnndfghnbtfrfddd Love, Dylan
Teage and Lucas being funny the other day...

6 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

cute cute cute

Karine said...

100 posts?! That is awesome. What would we do without the Christensen clan? I fear the thought!
Love ya Reesers!
Katers

Charis said...

Happy 100th post! So fun to keep up to date with your family - through the blog!!! Looking forward to the next 100 posts :-)

Beck's Photo Blog said...

Seriously love the last pic!! Twins?!

Nate + Carlee said...

So, I haven't commented on your blog in FOREVER, but I have to say that your boys are so stinkin' cute. It makes me so excited to have another one. I just love little boys! Also, I'm lovin' Teage's long hair as well!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Those are all great pics, but that last picture is my favorite! Lucas pulls a great scowl! Congrats on 100 posts! Looking forward to the next 100!