Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Friends at the Zoo

Our good friends the Waggoners came up to visit us for the weekend a few weekends ago. We hadn't been able to hang out with them in a while, so it was such a treat to have them here. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I think we were laughing too hard for me to remember! :) We had such a great time, really doing nothing! We did take the kids to the zoo one day, which was really special for all of them, but other then that, we basically just hung out and chatted all weekend long. We loved the time off with friends! Here are some of the few pictures that I took while we were at the zoo. The boys loved seeing the "aminals!".
Thanks for the fun weekend Waggoner family! We love you guys, and miss you!

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is great, I love the zoo, and I love the picture of Teage that is too funny. Hey hope the boys birthday went well sorry we missed it, we will have to catch up with you guys later though. Can't believe they are 2 already, I remember being at your shower thinking, I am so glad it's her and not me, I don't know how she is going to do it. They have turned out to be such sweet nice cute little guys you are such a great mom:) I always am thankful for your advice on many issues in trying to keep up with my little guy.

Karine said...

We had way too much fun with your family, as always. Thank you for letting our little bit of chaos crash at your house.
I think the funniest moment that weekend was Maddie at Goodwill with her shopping cart, frustrated and annoyed not finding things in her size. (What a diva!)
Miss you guys, and can't wait to get togther again!
Love ya twinner-roo!
Katers