Saturday, August 29, 2009

Go Team Jolene!!!


Hi everyone! As many of you know, our dear friend Jolene passed away in 2006 from complications of Cystic Fibrosis. She continues to be a shining example to me of strength, love, and integrity, and I am thankful to be able to contribute to this cause that she loves so much.

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. Research and care supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is making a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. That's why your help is needed now more than ever to ensure that a cure is found sooner - rather than later.

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking in the GREAT STRIDES walk at the Snoqualmie location on September 26th 2009. Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $1,500.00 by sponsoring me. Your generous gift will be used efficiently and effectively, as nearly 90 cents of every dollar of revenue raised is available for investment in vital CF programs to support research, care and education.

If you would like to join our team, or donate to this cause that we are so passionate about, please visit our Team Jolene page at www.cff.org/great_strides/ErinChristensen

Thanks everyone! We love you all!!!


Love, Erin and Teage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your continuing support of the CFF. t means a lot to me and my friends and I'm sure it would mean a lot to Jolene.

Thanks again.

Ronnie

Karine said...

You guys are the best! Did I mention that you are my favorite! Thank you for all your support for the CF Foundation, and thank you for keeping Jo's legacy alive!
Love ya twinner-roo!