Friday, September 4, 2009

Team Jolene Cont...

I just wanted to remind anyone who would like to walk with us on September 26th at 11am, that you can sign up at the website for Team Jolene, www.cff.org/great_strides/Erinchristensen
Please sign up if you would like to walk with us, because then they can keep track of the number of walkers, and you get a t-shirt! :)
Also, if you would like to donate, please make sure you check with your employer, for MANY companies match non-profit contributions!
And please remember that even a donation as small as $5.00 helps tremendously!
Thank you everyone! We love Jolene and want to keep her memory alive, as well as help all those other children in the US with Cystic Fibrosis. The Foundation is making wonderufl strides but need our help to find a cure!
We love you!

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so great would love to come walk with ya, I am afraid I would be a little slow cause I am at more of a waddle stage now with my back out and a pelvic bone split but I will be there next year with two kids in tow. I will donate for sure though thanks

Cori White said...

k so i found your link off kati willis/cox blog..
I was a missionary with her too. not sure if you remember me or not.. wanted to say hi!!!

Cori White said...

check my blog out... bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot