Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time Out for ME!!!

I have so much to write about, these past few months have been big and busy ones for us. But, I am going to start with a little get-a-way that I was able to have with my girlfriends, because let's face it, those are few and far between and I had a fabulous time! I was able to drive over to Spokane with some of my buddies from our ward, as well as my great friends Kim and Karine to Time Out for Women for the weekend. Time Out is an amazing experience where women can come together and be uplifted and strengthened through wonderful talks, music, and "girl bonding time". And I can tell you, it was so worth it. The group we went with was fantastic, such fun and spiritually uplifting women, all of whom I look up to in some way or another. It was truly a pleasure to be around such amazing women in this setting. We heard some fabulous stories and talks, cried and laughed, and had a lot of fun along the way. Boy do these women know how to have a good time! The weekend was short, but sweet, and I can't wait to do another one soon!

Our whole amazingly awesome group :)

Some of us with our favorite speaker of the day, Mariama Kallon. What an inspiration!

2 comments:

Karine said...

I concur! The weekend was so needed, on many levels. I am especially thankful that I was able to share this experience with you, my twinner.

PS send me these pictures yo!

Emily said...

How awesome you got to go! I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year.