Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mr. L

I would really like to get back into the habit of posting about the "little" things, as well as the big adventures of our family. These small moments with my boys are so precious to me and I don't want to forget. So today, it is about Mr Lucas. :)Mr L has been such a cuddle-bug lately. Well, I take that back. Mr L has been such a cuddle-bug at sleep time lately. Of course the other hours of the day are spent running around, playing baseball, and being Mr. Independant. But, recently, before nap time and bed time, his favorite thing to do is cuddle up with me on this big oversized chair we have in their room, with his softie and blanket in tow. We just lay there for about 15 minutes, either singing a song, or quietly talking, or just falling asleep holding hands. It is such a precious few minutes for me and makes me feel so special. He looks up at me with his little adorable face and says "night-night Mommy", or even an occasional "I love you Mommy", and my heart just melts. I don't want to forget these precious moments with my children. They are at such a wonderful and adorable age....I wish that I could capture each and every facial expression and funny saying.
I love you Lucas!!!!!!

No comments: