Friday, December 31, 2010

Ahhhh the joys....

Just for "sentimental value", documentation of my own personal pharmacy:

No, I am not just letting myself go. Yes, according to many out there, Teage and I must be a bit "crazy". :) We are having another baby! No, we don't know the gender yet. And yes, we are going to find out. I am WAY to organized to do otherwise. :) Yes, we are super excited about adding to our precious family, but sadly no, I have NOT felt well enough to truly be really super excited. I am extremely grateful that we seem to be able to get pregnant fairly easily. And I am also very grateful that all seems well and heathly so far....well, the baby that is. :)
Things for me have been extremely difficult. Which I was honestly not expecting. :) I was definitely sick with the boys, but nothing could have prepared me for this. And YES, there is only ONE baby in there. I have really been trying to focus on my blessings right now and not dwell on the fact that for months straight I could keep anything down. I finally found a wonderful doctor (and nurse!) who trusted me enough to know my own body and prescribe some wonderful medicine so that at least I could function. Things were a bit scary there for a while, though I am so blessed to have wonderful family around to help me. I couldn't do it without them. Zofran has helped me tremendously, and at least I have been able to put a load of laundry in (and even fold it once in a while!), pick up after the boys, and even take the occasional shower (which I am sure everyone around me appreciates). I am thankful.
We should hopefully find out the gender in a few weeks, so stay tuned!!! :)

No comments: