Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CF Walk 2010

I absolutely love working with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation every year in honor of Jolene. I feel empowered to be helping, even in just a small way. This year I was again on the committee for our annual Great Strides Walk in Snoqualmie, which was held in September. And thankfully, I had many friends who were willing to volunteer to make this day possible. My great friend Lindsay Rowlands came to stay with me the night before so we could make it early to the walk the next day and set up. She was such a huge help, we couldn't have done it without her. Everyone who came to volunteer stepped up and helped in every area asked, and as always, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation staff are amazing! The walk was wonderful and we ended up raising over $30,000 to finding a cure for CF!!!! I am so thankful for all who participated this year in any way, shape, or form. I feel so blessed to help in any way with this foundation, and so grateful for those who are behind me 100% all the time.
The walk was wonderful, the food was wonderful, and we couldn't have asked for a better day!
Go Team Jolene! Raising the funds to FIND the cure for CF!!!!

Linds and I ready to go!

The boys with their thumbs up, ready to start the walk!

Some of our amazing Team Jolene members! Thank you all!!! We had a wonderful day!

No comments: