Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter

Unfortunately we were all a little sick this year during Easter, myself more then others. With this nasty virus going around, I didn't want to infect my dad and others, so I didn't go to our annual breakfast with the Pfiefer family. Which, by the way, was a huge bummer for me because it is something I always look forward to. We did get to celebrate with my mom's family a little later and have an Easter egg hunt and dinner, which was a lot of fun for the boys! They also did one other Easter egg hunt with some friends up here on the Ridge, which I also wasn't able to attend, so no pictures. :( Overall, I think the boys had a fun holiday though it wasn't quite was Teage and I expected with sickness, etc. I am sure the candy helped a little with that.......and we were so grateful that Mom was ok having us over, germs and all. :)

No comments: