Sunday, May 29, 2011

Skittles' in the spotlight

I have such wonderful friends and family....I am thankful for them everyday of my life. Extremely grateful. Everyone has been so good to us, especially concerning this little girl on the way. So many wonderful wishes, presents, showers, thoughts, and prayers. We are so excited to finally meet her in a little over a week. It is funny also, because I feel so ready, yet so unprepared at the exact same time. :)



Skittles has been the center of attention for a few weeks now. :) The boys are so excited to have her in our family.....almost every night they pray for her and that she will be with us in "two weeks!" It is adorable. Some of my family and friends have also had some baby showers for her, in helping us prepare for some pink in the house! :) My mom's side of the family had a beautiful shower a few weeks ago, and then my wonderful friends celebrated with us a week later as well.

I was so excited to have a girls day, and catch up with all of the females in the family. :) We had so much fun! My mom even ordered M&M's with Skittles name on them and her expected due date. It was adorable. We sat and talked, opened some presents, and just laughed and chatted together all day. It was wonderful!
My mom got out my little dress that I had my 1 year pictures taken in. It was made by my grandmother, who was also at the shower. They gave it to me as a present for Skittles, so we can get a picture of her in it as well. It is so precious, I absolutely love it!





1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so loved, and so is skittles and the rest of the clan! <3 Also, The dress is such a precious memory and gift!