Saturday, December 31, 2011

Namsake

Emery has two middle names, both after two of her great-grandmothers. Teage's maternal grandmother and my maternal grandmother. I wish that we could have used every one of our grandmothers' names (we have quite a few amazing grandmas), but we thought Emery may not like having a million different middle names. :)

The day after Thanksgiving Emery and I were able to go visit my grandmother and some of my aunts and cousins that we haven't seen in a long time. It was the first time that Miss E got to meet her great-grandmother. And grandma was SO excited to meet her. She kept showing her picture to her friends and family saying that this is her "namesake". Adorable. We used Grace as one of Emery's middle names, my grandmother is Grace Bailey. A few cute pictures of the two of them, as well as the four generation picture of my grandmother, mother, myself, and little Miss E.

No comments: