Monday, December 5, 2011

Pumpkins

I think one of the most difficult parts of losing a loved one is getting "back" to real life again. I am a mom of three children, I can't just turn my brain off for a few days. As much as I would like to at times.....


So, I decided to blog about some of the fun things that my family has been doing lately, and there are a lot of those things, thankfully. I will start with catching up though....

We were a little late out of the gate for Halloween this year. We didn't get our pumpkins until just a few days before, didn't finalize the boys' costumes until just before, etc. They didn't seem to mind though, so that was a good thing. Just a day before, we finally got around to actually carving our pumpkins, and the boys were not so sure about this practise. It was hilarious actually, Teage was much more excited then the boys were and thought up of all these elaborate designs he wanted to do. The boys took one look at the "guts" of the pumpkin and decided they would rather play baseball. :) In the end, they got to pick what Daddy put on each of their pumpkins, and thought they were pretty cool once done. And the seeds were a delicious treat as well. :) We even got Emery a small one and put an E on it for her.

No comments: