Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Mariner Family

The other day while we were doing some coloring, Dylan decided that he wanted to draw our family as Mariner players. At first I didn't think much of it and just told him to go ahead and that it was a great idea. It ended up being so adorable though. He was sitting there contemplating exactly who everyone in our family was going to be, he actually put a ton of thought into it. :) When I finally asked him who everyone was, he very clearly told me:

Mommy is Edgar Martinez

Daddy is Ichiro

Dylan is Jay Buhner

Lucas is Justin Smoak

and Emery is Dustin Ackley

And without skipping a beat he says "Don't worry Emery, Dustin hits LOTS of triples!!!"

It was hilarious! I was laughing so hard and Dylan was just looking at me like "What's the deal Mom?" So adorable. I love the way these boys think. And Mr. D always just says exactly what is on his mind. Love it.

No comments: