Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Space Needle

The night before New Years Eve was our last opportunity to use some amazing coupons from Quadrant Homes to go up to the top of the space needle. We weren't sure how the boys would react, but we decided to take our family and try anyway. :) And thankfully, they had a blast! Unfortunately it was really super crowded, so we had to wait in line for quite a while, but the boys had a wonderful time anyway. They loved going up the big elevator and walking around on the inside part of the needle up top. We went outside to take some pictures in front of the amazing view, but the boys got cold pretty fast, so that didn't last long. It had been years since I had gone up the space needle, and Teage hadn't gone in a while either, so it was fun for both of us. The view was gorgeous, and though we didn't stay long, we had a wonderful night with the fam.

1 comment:

Katidid said...

I've never been up the space needle at night. I don't know why I never thought to do that, but I'll bet the view is awesome. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hope you are all having an amazing February. More later...