Wednesday, March 21, 2012

E is 8 months!

Feb 8th-



I was so excited to take some pictures of Miss Emery on the day she turned 8 months old. I have a dress that my mom kept from when I was a baby, and that I took my one year pictures in, and I was super excited to try it on little missy and see how they turned out. She is a little bit bigger then I was at the same age, so I decided to try the shoot now, before she grew out of it. :) And I have to say, she was adorable!!!!!

Some milestones and favorites at 8 months old:

-SO close to crawling....will happen any day now!

-Always so wiggly, will never sit still.

-Happy and smiley almost all of the time, as long as she is fed and has slept. :)

-Still needs Mommy ALL of the time! :)

Sometimes I look at this little girl and just can't believe she is my daughter. That I actually have a beautiful daughter! She is such a blessing in our lives, we all love her and are thankful for her sweet little spirit!



My Grandmother made this dress for me when I was a baby. I love to see it on my daughter now!




This is an adorable tutu dress she got from my best buddy Lindsay. She just looked adorable in it.

No comments: