Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pic of the Day - First Try

I have been trying lately to take a few more candid pictures of my children, in their everyday environment and doing everyday things. I want to be able to remember who they were at a certain time, what they loved, and their fun little personalities. :) So, I am going to try to occasionally blog a pic of the day and explain. We will see how well I really do! :)

 Emery has been a little jealous of the boys being able to go to school everyday. :) For her first birthday, Tutu gave her her own backpack which she calls a "packpack". A few days ago the boys were so adorable with her, helping her put her packpack on and taking her hand leading her to the "school". Dylan had some chairs set up and books all ready to go. It was so adorable! He led her to the school, sat down with her and asked "Emery, are you ready?" She was all attentive and nodded at him, so he began to read her a book. I just loved watching them together. Dylan was being so sweet and patient and Emery just looked at him with her big blue adoring eyes the whole time. I love seeing my sweet children playing together and helping each other!
 When Mommy was gone for a girls night, Daddy and the boys decided to build a huge block castle. The boys had so much fun with it, making bridges and walkways for little people, and driveways and roads for cars. They were so inventive and so proud of their finished project!
 Miss Emery has been trying so hard to copy just about anything she sees anyone else doing. This was her 'putting her face in her hands' pose, that she was trying to copy from me. I was sitting in the chair opposite her. Just love this girl!!!
Playing around with Daddy last week. The boys beat him at arm wrestling every single time! What strong boys!!! :) And I just love how Emery decided to help out by sitting right on top of poor Mr. Lucas!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Oh my gosh, that second to last picture of Emery is so adorable! You have got the cutest kids Erin, and they are so lucky to have you as their mom!

Tawna said...

Very cute! I have wanted to do pix/journal each day too- best of luck to us both :) sure love reading how they are growing up! Hugs, misses, n kisses!