Saturday, October 6, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Unfortunately, my camera decided to quit on me just a few months ago. And I realized just a few days ago that I was missing some pictures from my old card. Oops! These were a few that I had missed.....preschool graduation! Which of course happened, oh, last June. :) 

The boys had a fabulous year of preschool. They ADORED their teacher, Miss Libby, and we were all extremely grateful for the time and effort she put in to teaching all of these little ones. The boys learned a ton throughout the year and truly enjoyed every minute of their experience. And I was so thankful for how much effort Libby put in to helping the children enjoy school itself and start getting prepared for kindergarten. What a wonderful experience it all was! There were six 4-5 year olds in their preschool class, all of which the boys knew from church, so it was a fun experience for them. I think they all had a blast! 
At the end of the year the kids put on a preschool graduation program, and it was awesome. :) They had about 10 songs memorized as well as some sections of Dr. Suess' ABC book. All of them were so excited to perform for us and they did a wonderful job! We all made a big deal out of them "graduating", had cupcakes, and hung out with the rest of their class for a while. What fun!
 We will miss Miss Libby so much!!!!!!!!! Thank you for a wonderful year Libby!!!

No comments: