Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Softie and More

I love how each of my kids have their own unique personalities and favorites. Even the boys, identical twins, and whom some just assume will act the same all of the time, have their own quirks/strengths and weaknesses. I love to see their personalities come out! 
Emery right now is in love with her softie. She can not go to bed with out her four special things, her softie, her "Baba" (a little bear), her "Baby" (a little penguin), and her "Doggie Blanket" which Aunt Bonita made for her when she was a newborn. Without this combination, watch out! :) And she loves her softie so much that she tries to take it everywhere with her. I have to really crack down on softie time outside of her bed, because there have been many times when Teage and I are frantically searching the entire house before bedtime with a cranky girl upstairs!!



 And of course everything is more fun when Daddy is around! This happened randomly the other night while watching a movie and I had to capture it! I love that Lucas didn't even flinch while Emery climbed up there!!



No comments: