Tuesday, April 22, 2014

T and E Birthdays

Teage and I both had amazingly fun birthdays in February!! The kids were really sweet and wanted to make it special for us, and my mom also came up for my birthday to make it extra special as well! We all had a great time on both occasions! 
Though there were certain aspects of Teage's birthday that did not work out as planned (a pipe bursting perhaps!), we still had a wonderful day. After the pipe fiasco, we took Teage out to dinner at his favorite sushi restaurant and had donuts for dessert instead of a cake! We had also planned to decorate his car at work (something else that didn't happen because of said pipe), so we decorated his chair at home instead. Not a perfect solution, but fun none-the-less!!! 
 For my birthday the boys planned a scavenger hunt for me, which they put together all on their own. Super adorable! They had clues all throughout the house with words of the next area I had to travel to, and then had one of my favorite desserts at the end as the prize. I loved it! Then that night I got my favorites for dinner.....sushi, raspberries, and my mom's famous chocolate cake! A fabulous day!


No comments: