Saturday, June 2, 2007

Pregnancy News

A quick update on how the boys are doing....I just had an ultrasound last Thursday 05/31/07, and everything is going as well as can be imagined. Both boys are now almost five pounds each ("A" is 4lbs 15oz, and "B" is 4lbs 14oz), which is wonderful news! They are gaining about a half pound a week now, and still at a steady rate, which is exactly what the doctors want to see. I am also having to do a Non-Stress Test every appointment as well, where they hook me up to a whole bunch of monitors, to monitor the boys' heartrates according to movement, and me for contractions. Every test has come out clear and normal, a huge blessing! I am going in every week for ultrasounds, and pretty soon, twice a week. We are very thankful for the wonderful doctors and nurses that we have had so far, we couldn't ask for any better care. Only a little over three weeks to go! I am doing well....still able to get around by myself and no bedrest. Hopefully that will stay the case throughout the whole pregnancy. :) We are pretty much ready at home also, I have enclosed the pic of the nursary. It is coming up really quickly!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for our family!


1 comment:

manders said...

Erin, I absolutely love the room. It looks beautiful. I love the colors as well. We can't wait to meet the little guys...