Thursday, June 7, 2007

Update....

I went in for another appointment today, I am at 34 weeks and a few days! Not much to report....the boys are both doing great, which is wonderful! I had another NST, where they monitored heartrate and movement. It actually ended up taking quite a while because the boys were so active, and "B" had the hiccups for almost a half an hour! :) I am having some contractions every now and again, but that is normal for how far along I am. The doctors are not worried about them at all. I am starting with two checkups a week next week, so I will give another update then! :)

This is one of the ultrasound pictures from a few weeks ago. Teage wanted me to post this one, because even though the face is a little squished, you can tell perfectly that our sons have a beautiful Samoan nose! :) I am sure both boys are going to take after their daddy in this area!

1 comment:

Charis said...

Looking forward to you weekly update :-) I can't believe your due date is almost here. How exciting.