Friday, June 22, 2007

Almost there!

Sorry it has taken me a while to update! Our internet has been acting very silly, and I haven't been able to upload pics lately. I am now at the end of 36 weeks, we only have four more days to go!! Can you believe it? It is even hard for us to believe at this point. I have had two appointments a week for a few weeks now, and everything is going just fine. At our ultrasound yesterday, we found out that baby A is about 6lbs 4oz, and baby B is 6lbs 1oz. That is a lot of weight for me, but wonderful for them! We are so thankful!! They are growing exactly how they should be, and should be fine for the delivery on Tuesdsay. We also saw that the babies already have some hair, how fun!
I am doing ok...getting very tired quickly throughout the day. But, that is understandable at this point. I am just going to take it easy this weekend, and get ready for Tuesday. The nursary is done, with their names on the wall and everything! The carseats are in the car, and Teage has practised taking them in and out! :) He is very excited, and keeps me calm when I get nervous! :) We are both very thankful for all of our family and friend's love and support through this whole process. We will be sure to get a ton of pictures up after they are born on Tuesday. We love you all!
Erin at 36 weeks and 5 days! 4 more days to go! :)

1 comment:

Charis said...

You are looking great. Good luck on Tuesday - what and exciting time. Your family will double in size :-) Looking forward to your pictures!