Saturday, August 25, 2007

2 month check-up

The boys went in for their 2 month check-up this week! They are both healthy, thriving little boys, who are gaining a ton of weight every week! I was very surprised at how much they had gained since their last checkup. Lucas weighed in at 9lbs 9oz, and Dylan at 9lbs 4oz! That means that they have been gaining over a half pound a week, which is tremendous for premies!! We are so excited about it! They also got their shots, however, which was much less exciting...but, we got through it, and the boys are taking it like champs. Both boys are holding their heads up really well, are looking straight at our faces now, smiling on purpose (which is SO fun!), and starting to coo also. We are loving getting to know them and their little personalities!

4 comments:

Karine said...

I am thrilled that your little men are gaining so much weight! Why can't we be as excited when you and I gain weight!:)
Seriously though, they are beautiful and I am glad they are interacting with you more now. Now if we could just get them to sleep on their own and through the night (a girl can dream!)
Love ya!

Kim said...

OK we all know I hate feet, but I must admit, I love baby feet!!! This is such a cute picture! I'm so glad the boys are developing so well! They're so precious! Love ya!

manders said...

I love their little feet. They are adorable. I am so happy for you guys and to have such healthy beautiful little boys.
luv ya

Wendy said...

It's always great to hear the doctor give the OK and even better to hear that they are doing amazing!! I am happy for you guys!!