Thursday, August 16, 2007

Erin update

Thank you everyone for your prayers for us and our family. You have all been so generous to us, and I have had so many people asking about my knee. We really appreciate all of you! Update on the knee: I somehow managed to tear my miniscus again, in two places, and unfortunately do need surgery at some point. I don't have to do it right away, but it does need to be done. So, we are shooting for sometime at the end of September, when the boys should be on more of a schedule, and it is easier to have someone here to help take care of them. I can walk on it fairly easily now, which is a blessing, though I still have trouble with stairs. I am very grateful that the surgery doesn't have to be done right away though.

We finally took a few family pictures the other day, and wanted to share them with you all! The boys have their two month appointment next week, so we will see how much they weigh then. But, we are guessing that they are about 8 to 8 and a half pounds by now. Growing machines! They are doing so well for premies, we are very thankful!

1 comment:

Bailey Bunch said...

What a cute family! Thanks for stopping by last night.:) You guys are welcome anytime you need to get out of your house.:) We love you guys!