Friday, August 3, 2007

5 weeks old!

Hi everyone! I can't believe that it has already been almost six weeks since the boys were born. It has flown by....and yet...gone very slowly. :) At their last check-up, both boys were growing perfectly. Dylan was already up to 6lbs 12oz, and Lucas at 7lbs even, with both of them around 20 inches long. We are so blessed to not have any health problems at all....especially with them being premies when they were born. Lucas has started smiling a bit when he has a full tummy, and Dylan is holding his head up really well! They are also eating up a storm!! :)


My knee is doing a lot better also. I have an MRI scheduled for next week, so I will update you all then on the status. But, at least I am able to walk on my own right now, which is a huge blessing.

Lucas and his "concentration" face :)


Dylan right after bath time, with his crazy hair! :)

3 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

I love their hair!:) They are the sweetest boys.:) You are such a good mom! Love ya lots!

manders said...

They are soooo cute. same here I love their hair. Hope your doing well. See you soon....
luv ya

Wendy said...

it was fun to catch up with Teage this weekend. Sounds like you have everything under control at baby central (no suprise there!)!! Good to be in touch again.