Saturday, February 23, 2008

My turn again!

So, it's been a while and so I decided to do this once again! Oh man, where to begin. First of all, I would like to thank my wife for throwing me my surprise birthday party! I was totally caught off-guard, and it was the best present one could ask for! Te quiero mucho mi vida! And thank you all for showing up! Next, the boys are getting humungous! They have quickly learned to crawl, and it's an adventure every day with them. Lucus is starting to want to crawl up on things, and Dylan is our blabber drooler! They love Saturday mornings in Mommy's and Daddy's bed, and bath time is certainly the highlight of their day! I love coming home to my family at the end of each day, and love the fact that they are pretty much sleeping through the night! They're just growing up too fast, and each and every day brings me a different, deeper love and satisfaction for my family! They are truly my happy thoughts and what keeps me going throughout the day!

Dylan trying on one of Daddy's hats!


The boys helping out with the laundry! We're training them early for chores!


Lucus loves technology, and practically wanted to eat the camera in this shot!


Dylan is our camera hammer! There's never a dull moment around our house!


5 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Karine said...

Stop torturing me with these insanely cute pics! Thire auntie can't take looking at the photos, and not being able to kiss them to pieces!

manders said...

Love it. Your boys are adorable and have grown so much. Hope to see you soon. Way to go Teage. I still can't get Chad to write one.
luv ya

Peter and Lesha said...

Your boys are so cute I can't believe how big they are. Hope we can visit soon, Carson loves car rides so we will have to come and see ya.

Allison said...

Hi Teage, (and Erin :) Your boys are sure getting big and super adorable! Glad to see you guys are doing so well :) Allison