Monday, May 12, 2008

Gonna make a pie!

So, if any of you have seen the movie "The Waitress" you will know exactly what I am talking about.....I have been very inspired lately to create works of art in the form of a pie. I am not exactly sure where this came about, some of it from watching the movie over and over, some of it from my own sweet tooth...who really knows? But whatever the inspiration, I have been trying out new recipies just about every week, and loving it! Last week, Teage and I celebrated our anniversary, so in honor of that event, we decided to make a sweet strawberry pie. Teage even added a beautiful finishing touch to the top! Just had to share the final outcome...



1 comment:

Charis said...

That pie looks perfect and so YUMMY! I'd love it if you sent me the recipe :-) I went strawberry picking last week and have more strawberries than we could eat. I need some great strawberry recipes. I have not seen that movie but it's definitely on my list :-) Glad to see things are going so well.