Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Teage's turn, #3!

So, I figured since the boys turned one and Erin has out-posted me thirty-to-one, I'll do this one! Lots has happened since my last post. We defenitely have boys, and they know it too! They absolutely love walking now, and are certainly curious little men. As some of you have noticed, our TP isn't on the holder in all of our bathrooms, and I'll give you two reasons why. They also know how to flush the toilet, and think that the water inside the toilet is like the water in the bathtub....that it's ok to splash in. Everyone loves Dylan's long hair, except his brother. He sees it as something to pull on. Lucas loves climbing into the cupboards now. He pulls everything out, climbs in, and stays there. They love their 'doggie' and 'tortuga' (stuffed animals), all types of fruits and vegetables (thanks to mom!), reading the newspaper with Dad in the morning, and have even picked up a few sign's. They can now sign thank you, please, bye-bye, all done, and milk, and we are trying to teach them water, mommy and daddy. They love to dance to all types of music (we caught Lucas dancing to an Irish singing commercial the other day....hilarious!), still love their technology (remotes, phones, cameras, etc.), and are 'big boys' now that they are turned around in their car seats. It's still hard to believe how big and fast they've grown. And to think a year ago they were still about five pounds a piece, getting up every two to three hours to eat, and just getting off of the syringe for feeding. It's honestly been a blur for me, and it's probably because of how busy we've been the last year. Without a doubt, Erin is the greatest for me and our family! She amazes me each and every day, and I am truly a very lucky man to have her as my eternal companion and best friend. I defenitely more than like you baby, and am forever grateful for all that you have done!


Here are a few of my more favorite pictures. If they are duplicates, then I am sorry.

Lucas at one day old! Look how confussed he is.



Giving daddy a beso!



Our little family at their birthday party!

Getting 'em started early! Thanks for the great present Kai!


1 comment:

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Nice work Teage! You're a great blogger! Especially for those who don't see the boys often enough and want an all-inclusive update! Great list! That was awesome! So many cute little details like their hobbies and funny little things they do. It's so great that you guys are teaching them to sign. :) What a good husband you are to pay tribute to your AMAZING wife!