Monday, October 20, 2008

Up to Bellingham

These last few weekends have been special for us, as we have been able to take two mini road trips to visit some great friends. We haven't been able to travel much since the boys were born, so to us this is huge! :) Last weekend we went "Back to Bellingham" where Teage and I went to college, and actually met there originally as well. Both of us really miss Bellingham at times. My wonderful friend and old roommate, Kim, let us stay with her for the weekend...she housed us, she fed us, she didn't get irritated when the boys woke her up early in the morning. :) We love you Kim!! The whole weekend was all about relaxing, visiting with friends, and letting the boys run around and have some fun. On Saturday I had the opportunity to take some family pictures for our good friends the Holmans, then we all went to a farm/pumpkin patch, and out to dinner with some other great friends as well. That night we went back to Kim's house and played the Wii (is that one i or two??). Anyway, it was a hilarious sight and we all laughed and had a blast. The boys actually did surprisingly well the whole weekend, to which I was thankful. They are getting much better about being away form home, so maybe I should take advantage of that more often!? :)

Our group at the farm

The boys giving each other a high five!

Dylan and Lucas with adorable Blaine

The boys were completely obsessed with these apples from the farm. I tried to get a nice picture with them, but the minute I took away the apple they started yelling at me. So, this was as good as we got. :)

Kim and I boxing each other using the Wii...we sure got a workout! :)

4 comments:

teage-and-erin said...

Testing....

Karine said...

I love these pics, especially the one of you and Kimmers! I wish I could have been there to play the Wii with the two of you!
Miss ya twinner!
Katers

Kim said...

Oh Ep!! I'm so behind on the blog times!! I love these pictures and miss you! That weekend was a total blast!! I'm glad you guys got to have two weekends in a row of vacation!! You know you're welcome anytime! Love ya!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Cute pictures! Let's see, your boys plus pumkins equals a winning shot! Nice Wii action!