Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And over to Selah...

Our second fun and exciting get-a-way was to visit our great friends the Waggoners, over in Selah (by Yakima). We love spending time with their family, and pretty much just relaxed and laughed all weekend long. Karine and I actually got to go to a movie all by ourselves (huge for me! :)), we took our families to a pumpkin patch/farm, ate like crazy, and played our favorite card games all night long. I also got the opportunity to take some family pictures of them while we were there, which was really fun. Madison is the perfect subject, the camera loves her! I couldn't think of a better vacation! Thank you Waggoner family for hosting us for a fun-filled weekend! We love you!

Our family, as well as the Waggoner family, on our hay ride around the farm! The boys weren't quite sure what to make of all of it, but we had a blast.

For some reason, Lucas decided to be the dare-devil of the weekend. Usually it is Dylan that is keeping me on my toes! Lucas went down this slide once, and then couldn't get enough. He even wanted to go down the big kids slide that was about 15 feet up! I made Teage hold his hand, but he eventually got what he wanted!

Dylan was so proud of himself after he finally was stong enough to pick up his own pumpkin!

Lucas: "MOM, help! I am trapped in a sea of pumpkins!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE these pics too!! Its crazy how the boys look bigger than two or three weeks ago! How cute Dylan was proud of himself to pick up his own pumpkin!

Karine said...

Reesers,
We had way too much with your family. It is extrodinary to me how we can do virtually nothing, and still have the time of our lives.
You guys are the best, and I can't wait to get together again!
Love ya,'
Katers

Peter and Lesha said...

fun!! love your new picture in the opening, that is great, October is my favorite month cause pumpkin patches are too fun

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Glad you had such a great time!!!! You deserve it!