Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun with the boys

The past few weeks I have had the opportunity to take the boys to a variety of fun activities, including the Woodland Park Zoo and some children's museums around the area. I finally feel like they are old enough where I can take them places on my own and not be extremely worried the whole time. :) With two little rascals running around who don't quite know how to mind direction, things can get a little chaotic. :) So, we have felt very fortunate to go out with some of our friends and enjoy some new experiences. Thanks Casey and Bridget!


The boys having fun at the museum in the zoo. Both of them seemed to love the blocks most of all, maybe even more than the actual animals. :)

D and L at the Factoria Children's Museum. Dylan especially is very into trucks right now. Every time he sees one he yells at the top of his lungs "tuck!!!" and seems very happy with himself that he spotted one. It is adorable.

My beautiful boys having fun at the museum.

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

I was browsing through camea's blog and came across yours!

Your family is beautiful! Twins....I cannot believe it! I bet you have your hands full.

Bailey Bunch said...

I am glad you are getting out more and having fun with the boys. That is the fun part about being a parent!:) I love those two!