Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want to be like Daddy...

No secret, the boys ADORE their father. And really...who wouldn't? :) Every opportunity they have they try to copy Daddy at whatever it is that he is up to at the moment. From answering his cell phone, to typing on his computer, or putting on his shoes. They love following Daddy around and mimicking his every action. I am not sure if Teage realizes how much his boys adore him, but it sure is true.
The other day Lucas got into Daddy's sock drawer and pulled out a pair of his gym socks. He came right over and handed them to me and wanted to get up on my lap so I could put the socks on his feet. So of course after Lucas had a pair of Daddy's socks on, Dylan could not be outdone. He went right over and grabbed a pair of his own. This was our end result which I just had to capture...they were having a great time!

Notice that Lucas also has his Daddy's toothbrush as well....

6 comments:

manders said...

What little studs you have on your hands they are adorable. luv ya

Bailey Bunch said...

I love the socks You have such Happy Happy boys! I love their smiling faces!:)

Mara said...

That says so much about what kind of a dad Teage is. Kids see right thru to the heart, eh? Your boys are so dang cute! Still waiting for my chance to babysit. :) (I won't tell Laurie this time! J/K) Mara

Vashti said...

So you may already know this by the time you are reading this comment, but I have to tell you anyway. When I got home after girl day I checked Stephanies website and they officially announced today that they are moving into production of NEW MOON! I just about peed my pants when I read it-I'M SO EXCITED! It will have to be standing order that we all go and see the next one together!!!
I have to tell you today was SOOOO much fun and it was so great to know you better-that there is another twilight fanatic like me :)
We have to keep up with the girl days.
LOVE VASHTI

Vashti said...

What totally cracks me up is I commented on your blog about "the news" at almost the same time you were commenting on my blog! Great minds think alike I tell you!!!

Laurie said...

That is so darn cute. It's amazing how much they copy from us. I'll admit when I first glanced at the first photo I thought Lucas was wearing a pair of pants and had them pulled down with the boxers showing up top...you know the look from the "hood" that some of the teens do? I was thinking that was a side of Teage we hadn't seen!!! :)